Posts Subscribe to (PUT YOUR BLOG NAME HERE)Comments

domingo, 11 de octubre de 2009

VA - Back From The Grave Vol. 1

VA - Back From The Grave Vol. 1















Genre: Psychedelic / Garage, Punk

Crypt Records' Back From the Grave, Vol. 1 unearths tracks from some of the '60s most obscure garage rockers, including brilliantly named combos like the Monacles, the One Way Streets, the Canadian Rogues, and the Alarm Clocks. The songs range from tough and alienated, like Elite's "My Confusion" and the Lyrics' "They Can't Hurt Me," to goofy fun like the One Way Streets' "We All Love Peanut Butter." The Novas' "Crusher," Me & Them Guys' "I Loved Her So," and the Alarm Clocks' "Dinah Wants Religion" are among the many high points on this uncompromising, entertaining garage sampler.




01. Elite - "My Confusion"
02. Jujus - "Do You Understand Me?"
03. Alarm Clocks - "Yeah"
04. Alarm Clocks - "No Reason to Complain"
05. Fabs - "The Bag I'm In"
06. Malibus - "Cry"
07. Legends - "I'll Come Again"
08. Rats - "Rats Revenge Part 1"
09. Rats - "Rats Revenge Part 2"
10. One Way Streets - "We All Love Peanut Butter"
11. Larry & the Blue Notes - "Night of the Phantom"
12. One Way Streets - "Jack the Ripper"
13. Swamp Rats - "Psycho"
14. Outsiders - "Summertime Blues"
15. Banshees - "They Prefer Blondes"
16. Triumphs - "Surfside Date"
17. Ralph Nielsen & the Chancellors - "Scream"
18. Novas - "Crusher"
19. Lyrics - "They Can't Hurt Me"
20. Canadian Rogues - "Keep in Touch"
21. Unrelated Segments - "Cry Cry Cry"
22. Hatfields - "Yes I Do"
23. Chentelles - "Be My Queen"
24. Little Willie and the Adolescents - "Get Out of My Life"
25. Ken and the Fourth Dimension - "See If I Care"
26. Me and Them Guys - "I Loved Her So"
27. Intruders Five - "Ain't Comin' Back"
28. Monacles - "I Can't Win"
29. Lil' Boys Blue - "I'm Not There"


Download:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/288967696/VABFTGV1_by_yuforum.net.rar

Code:yuforum

Categories



Widget by Scrapur

0 komentar:

Publicar un comentario

 

Dark Side Blogger Template

Dark Side Blogger Template

Dark Side Blogger Template

Dark Side Blogger Template Copyright 2009 - genrepunk.blogspot.com is proudly powered by Blogger.com Edited By Belajar SEO